Tuesday, August 29, 2006

IT'S NOT A GOOD THING TO UPDATE AT 1:30AM

One of these days I'll learn how to do all the things I want to do on the Blog. Like, adding those neat little project counters that look like socks & sweaters . . . . and adding those wild flashing buttons - yeah, just how DO you get that fluffy sheep to jump & down anyway????

I tried to edit a previous draft - NOT!! The font was too big but wouldn't adjust so I had to nuke it & start again. The site kept kicking me out so you got the remains of the Aug 18 mixed in with the 1:30AM news that belongs to the 28th of August . . . Oh Well.

This is the blue birthday sock for the male part of "The Parents who have Everything". My pal Gail made these for her son, I believe & I liked the pattern so much I just had to knit it up for Himself. I made the same sock in the brown version of this yarn - Yes Virginia, its Confetti!!!! I thought it made a great man's sock but I wouldn't mind wearing the blue one myself.

No comments: