Sunday, November 09, 2008

The Week ended with a bang


Sunday mornings
I open the local UBrew for one customer who can't bottle his beer any other tim
e of the week. He's a good customer & bottles 3 Sundays out of 4. I don't care whether I work Sunday or Monday so I open at 8:00 on Sunday, visit with him while he bottles his beer & then I do the bookkeeping for the business. I mentioned one week that I knit for charity & he told me to call his mother. He figures she needs something to do & has a whole room full of yarn to do it with. So I did. Look at what he brought me this morning!!!

There's one more sweater & two scarves in the bag as well!! I was so surprise
d to see such lovely, fun sweaters - I just love them all. A huge THANK YOU to Dorothy Crawford for all the work that's gone into these little items.

Boy, does this inspire me to get my BSJ finished ASAP so I can drop them off at Knitopia on Thursday nite!

3 comments:

Gail from Surrey said...

What a wonderful (and generous) donation to the "Boomer's Lagacy" project!

Gail from Surrey said...

Legacy......oops, I didn't proof read!

spinquilt said...

These are lovely sweaters, what a nice thing for her to donate them.