Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Ta Da . . . .

I got them finished! For some reason my camera hates this sock pattern & refuses to take a picture that doesn't look blurry! I've taken at least 6 pictures of these socks & none of them is terrific! Dunno what the problems is but I'm not taking any more.

I found the nice slatey blue for the toes in the left-overs bag of goodies that will eventually become more Frankensocks. I think it goes rather nicely with the eye watering pattern on these socks. I know you love it Gail, but my camera & I really don't!!

I got 30 pounds of Moose & Bison meat given to me the other day. I had to do a quarterly GST return for a guy who isn't exactly literate but pays me when the work is done. This time he paid me in MEAT. Most of it's steaks so I'm heading out to the Hairdresser to get my permed mop trimmed a litte & I think I'll pay her in Moose steaks . . .

No comments: