Thursday, July 16, 2009


Outfoxed!


Well the doctor had the last laugh on Monday. After making me wait for almost an hour & a half in
an overheated office, my blood pressure was waaaaaaay up when he finally took it. And he wondered why?? Yeah, right! I soon put him straight but he didn't believe a word I said. He would only renew my prescription for three months, dammit. So, I got mad & bought myself a portable BP machine! Hey, what do we have plastic for anyway???

I decided I would take my pressure every evening around 8 & every sec
ond day, I'd take it twice, morning & evening. My Monday evening reading was 127/85! Not the 160/100 the doctor complained about at noon on Monday! I'm going to keep a daily diary to wave under his skinny nose in three months - after all, I'm not killing myself at Curves for nothing!

I got the chip reader going!! It's a bit of a pain in the ass to make it do what I want, but I can at least download the pictures from the chip & erase them when I'm done. So here's the picture of my new Opal Lace Socks. Took a pic with them on but it didn't turn out so well. I think this one shows them off quite nicely.



I've almost finished the rosy pink summer socks - they're to the toe shaping on both right now. The ugly Ex socks still only have about an inch of ribbing . . . . on ONE sock. I suspect they're going to take a VERRRRY long time to knit, especially since I've been spinning again.

No comments: