Friday, May 06, 2011

In Mourning

Today, I realized my camera was dead. I didn't drop it. It didn't go for a swim. Sometime between taking out the dead batteries & replacing them with recharged ones, it quietly clicked it's last. And I didn't even notice. I totally blamed the batteries for not holding a charge. I blamed the batteries for not being as good, second class you know - they're rechargeable. I went out & bought very expensive electronics batteries to replace them. I guess I just couldn't believe it was true. The eye is open but the charge is gone. All the batteries in the world will not make my Kodak digital camera take sock pictures again . . . .


1 comment:

Louisa said...

I guess it's not still under warranty, huh? Stupid Kodak. (T-Man works for them so I know what I'm talking about.) Get a Panasonic. Mine's old and still going strong.