Wednesday, July 07, 2021

Nearly Normal


Clouds & coolness today
- at last!! I can do with some coolness, that's for sure. I developed quite a painful, swollen, upper arm
 by the second day after my second jab which was quite unexpected! Tylenol Arthritis & cold packs helped a lot & it cleared up over a couple of days. The worst part of the whole thing was recovering from all that walking & standing on cement to get the jab. My right knee was extremely sore & I was unable to get down the ramp to the garbage for a couple of days. But, all is well & I'm mobile again. Mike showed up with another recliner in the back of his truck too. This one is smaller, cloth covered & electric. It reclines & pulls up the foot rest with a button!! The best part of the whole thing is that it rises up & tilts to help you get out .  .  .  I love it. No more pillow under me & behind my back so I can sit comfortably & still get out. I don't sweat buckets when seated in it & I can actually put my feet up without hanging halfway out of the chair to reach the lever. I thought I needed the biggest chair for my fat behind but I was wrong. Mike can take the leather one home with him.

The final check from my Ex's estate arrived in the mail on Friday & I managed to get it into the bank. It's a comfort to have more money than you need but is it a problem when there's nothing you want to spend it on??? 

No comments: