Tuesday, May 03, 2016

All Over


Whew  .  .  .   yeah, it's all over for another year. Delivered my last couple of envelopes to the Big Blue Box on Sunday & sent the last one through the ether just after lunch today er, yesterday, now. There's always a couple of people who wait till the last dawg is hung to file their taxes every year!!! I was so tired Sunday that I laid down on my bed for a nap around 4 & woke up just after 9:30 - 5 hours later. Ate something, drank something & went back to bed around 11 & slept like the dead until 8:30 this morning .  .  .  .  too many late nights & early mornings lately. Gotta stop that stuff, it ages you.

Now that it's all over, I can get back to all the other stuff cluttering up my office. And there's several boxes to get sorted, entered & out so I can move in there. And there's my two courses in progress - have to admit I spent most of the afternoon today working on the Therapods to Birds course. Caught up & did the second Quiz successfully. Hoooray!! Now onto the Gut Microbes. Did I mention that I'm eating a lot more yogurt these days??? I've learned that fermented foods help keep your gut microbiome healthy. Must feed those little bugs properly!!!!

And then there's the knitting. I've ordered two different lots of GREEN for the little project for my niece. I don't know which one it will be until I get it but it will be GREEN. In the meantime, I've barely started the heel on my first pair of summer Frankensocks. I really do miss my old knitting spot in front of the Tube with the 'daylight' lamp & the little table for my tea. And of course, I'm missing the British Detective series on PBS & Knowledge - I can't get them on YouTube dammit. I may have to take my chair outside to the patio & knit to an audiobook on my Creative device instead. I DO have several British Detective novels to listen to   -   mmmmm

No comments: