Monday, September 10, 2018

One More Mouse

Had enough, bought sticky pads to get my mice. Got the cheeky mouse that kept running behind my desk & burrowing into my big plant pot! I didn't want to do it, I tried to avoid the sticky trap but I saw no other way to get rid of them. One down & one to go .   .   .   .

Now that Fall is almost here - don't mind it  but have realized I have no winter clothes other than two thick hoodies & three pairs of sweat pants - I really have to get the new-to-me sewing machine set up & working.  I love my hoodies but I really need a zip or button front hoodie to wear over tee shirts because it's too warm to wear the hoodies over a shirt & too cold to wear the shirt alone. Last year's fleece - is actually 6 years old - is looking very tatty! I have been thinking seriously of slashing the fronts of my hoodies & putting in a big coat zip that opens at the bottom. Should be fairly easy but I think my only option is a white zip for the screaming melt-your-eyeballs PINK one. The other one is dark Purple so a black zip would work but I prefer to wear the Pink one. Or sew a jacket in thick fleece. I know I have an old 'ET' type rain jacket pattern from 30 years ago that's very cozy. I spent a lot of hours sitting outside Starbucks drinking coffee in one! Or pull out all the top down sweaters I've started & pick one to finish!!! Fast.


1 comment:

Louisa said...

I know it’s a long way into town for you but Dressew has the best zipper selection ever! I’m betting you could match any colour and length you wanted.