Monday, September 17, 2018

Sticky Traps Work

I got em all!! At least I think I did. No more mouse sounds & no more mouse sitings out of the corner of my eye. Got three mice in one week & one a couple of weeks ago. And I think I got them all. I hope I got  them all .   .   .   .

A couple of months ago, I got a bill with a credit from Telus for a Mike phone that I haven't owned in at least 10 years. I loved my Mike phone. It was the one with the walkie-talkie feature that was introduced at the PNE & only available to business customers. My buddy signed us up somehow at the PNE. So, even though we weren't a 'business' we got a half price 'deal' on two of them because of the PNE special. All our friends were jealous!! The Mike network was amazing! We could add people to our 'Group' & talk to them anywhere in North America with no roaming charges. But the company was bought by Telus & everything changed before the phone was discontinued.
I've been with Fido ever since. Today, I finally got someone at Telus who thinks he can get my old Mike business credit transferred to my home phone/fax account. Amazing .   .   .   .

I was a little horrified to get two emails today - telling me it was 100 days to Christmas!!!  One included links to all the "most asked for" toys for kids. I've hardly ever seen any of them. Who's asking for them ???? I guess not watching TV for a year is a bonus. Since there's less than 100 days until Christmas, I guess it's time I got back to the needles since I'll be soon needing a hat - I cut all my hair off, wristers - who knows where they go in the summer, Lara's vest & a sweater for myself before it gets too cold out there!



No comments: