Sunday, March 17, 2019

Can't Time Stand Still??

I can't believe how fast the time flies when you don't want it to! It's been three weeks since my renoviction notice & I've done almost nothing. Oh, I've wished for a giant bin to fall from the sky - right outside my door - with enough room to park beside it. I've dreamed of throwing every damn thing I own, except the sock yarn of course, into that bin & walking away.

Well, I have to keep the Indian spinner & a couple of bins of fibre too - especially that sweet little New Zealand fleece. And those neon bags of Aurelia top in Paua & Magenta, the remainder of the  lovely Brown Sheep mohair/wool grab bag & that huge bag of yummy grey wool/alpaca. And that box of RED Briggs & Little Heritage yarn which goes with the 135 litre bin of blues & assorted leftover odd colors. Did I mention the bag of Knit Picks Palette?? It's only a small bag for two projects  -  summer projects!

Oh gawd, I need my sewing machine & serger too. And the patterns, the fabric, the bin of sale thread, zippers, buttons .   .   .   .   & a man to move it all since it won't fit in my car.

And I want my new Red pot that looks like an old fashioned coffee pot, my  old white Corning Ware soup mugs, the slow cooker & the Nutri-bullet with the HUGE To-Go cup. I would take the plant stands & the little spider plant in the plastic water glass as well as the big pot of grasses on the patio. My old Health Tec soup pot, the wok & the pressure cooker would also come as would my Chinese veggie cleaver - I cut everything with it & two 8 cup plastic measuring cups.
Even if I toss the furniture & all the junk I don't need, I still need a moving truck & a storage unit.

Is it time for a drink yet?? The sun must be over the yardarm somewhere!!! I can do this tomorrow  .   .   .   .   I'll just cast on another sock & do some more planning on paper first.

No comments: