Saturday, June 01, 2019

Passion Tea Lemonade

Ahhhhhhhhhhh - Summer Time! It's so nice to be sweating out IN it instead of sweating in a hospital bed looking OUT. My basement is warm but at least I can open the door & go out for most of the day!! I think I made THREE trips to Starbucks in the past few days to get a VERY large Passion Tea Lemonade with ice. It's my favorite summer beverage & I bloody don't care if it costs more than a whole package of the powdered store bought stuff! There has to be some compensations for missing a month of your life in the hospital.

Today I pulled that washer out & put in a load of underwear & two of my favorite shirts. I'm just a little concerned about whether I can wear that underwear but maybe if I cook it a little in the dryer it will shrink. LOL  Imagine, ME wishing my clothes will shrink. I was going to hang it outside in the sun but I think I'll reserve the rack for the bigger stuff & hope to shrink the underwear instead.

                       And I really really have to file my own tax return!  

Here's a blast from the past - This is Gail's granddaughter Freya when she was just a few months old. Why is she here??? She came to Knitting on Wednesday Night with Granny, Kathy & myself 13 years ago.

1 comment:

The socklady said...

Was computerless for nearly two weeks, Gail kept me up to date on your hospital stay. Could receive email on iPad but could not send.
Car is all wheel drive with 18 inch tires, lots of clearance.
Don't overdo on moving project