Wednesday, February 02, 2022

Finding Knitting


My doctor
has been telling me for the last two & a half years to lay down with my feet up for at least an hour every afternoon to help the circulation in my feet & ankles. Problem is, when I lay down I fall asleep. When I fall asleep, even when it's intended to be an hour or so, I'm out for several hours. That screws with my bedtime & keeps me up till dawn. If I could lay down with my feet up & knit??? Not possible, I've tried. I just don't get enough knitting time.

And speaking of knitting, it was my intention to have a new cardigan by now. But, I wanted to finish the washcloths first & then get right to the cardi since I really need one in this cold & drafty house. The truth is, I still haven't finished one. I have several started, they got packed stuffed into bins when I had to move fresh out of the hospital, but that's it. Two sets of Denise needles are scattered throughout my yarn bins in this project & that project but no completed cardi for me. Even though everything's in the back room in bins, I still need help getting to it!! It's horrible to contemplate, but I may have to buy one. 

So, I continue to live in thick, winter sweatshirts. I love them but a wool sweater is so much warmer than a thick cotton sweatshirt any day. I have the horrible suspicion I'll be finishing my sweater just in time for summer .  .  .  

Has anyone seen the new Knitty Winter Surprise???? 

 

No comments: