Friday, January 19, 2018

Limping Faster

Today I rolled out of bed with no pain in my leg. Yesterday wasn't too bad neither. I got to watch the sunshine all afternoon while I yakked on the phone though, which wasn't my intention at all. I intended to bask in the glorious rays of sunshine outside with a GIANT coffee in my hand but it escaped before I got out there. Today? Well, I'm letting my Ex take me out for lunch. I need to get out & about slowly but I have to get out. And then, when I get back, I have to figure out how I'm going to get the pile of stuff I knocked over, off the floor. Sigh, I broke one of my pasta dishes in the crash.  .  .  .  There's dishes to do & laundry, all the fun stuff. And then soup to make. I got a huge bag of chicken breast bones just before Christmas with the intention of making a big pot of chicken noodle soup with home made noodles - ooooooh so good. Home made egg noodles just suck up the chicken flavor & make your heart sing. They're the kind that make you feel better when you're sick even when you want to stay home.

And I finally found my camera. Now I can take pictures of my projects again!

No comments: