Tuesday, December 25, 2007

And it's OVER!

Here it is, Christmas morning & I'm pounding on the keyboard! Spent most of yesterday running around dropping off all my cans of socks & washcloths. Only the BT lucked out with a big shopping bag full of personal care goodies - he appreciates them all since he is still unemployed due to injuries from his car accident. And, I even managed to sneak all the Girlie stuff over the balcony & into their Mom's house when the girls were getting ready for bed . . .it was a close one though!! Mom didn't know till I called her later that the biggest bag was for HER!! he he he - I know their Christmas was a good one!!

Just one more
ca
n to deliver to my Ex. We're going out for dinner - we haven't decided whether to go to the Chinese smorg yet. I knit the Old Fart a pair of socks - size 13WWWW & a couple of dishcloths. And I'd rather go out for dinner with Him than the BT right now. The BT will be well & truly pickled in a few hours & it's cheaper to let him drink his brother's booze than mine. He's hilarious when he drinks - not mean or cranky at all - just expensive. And I don't want to go to his brother's place for dinner anyway. Yessir, I am absolutely overflowing with Christmas Spirit! Bah Humbug.

No comments: