Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Thoroughly Disgusted


As the title suggests, I'm a little annoyed with my performance on a knowledge test. Let me tell you about being an Aries - we're the most intelligent, artistic, wonderful beings on the planet - and WE know so! We just hate being wrong, but most of all, we hate owning up to wrongness. Even when caught, we won't admit it. So I took an Insurance Knowledge Test today & found out that I know absolutely diddly about Insurance. Mind you, I've never bothered with it unless I had no choice. I pay the car insurance because otherwise I couldn't drive. I pay the medical & house insurance for the same sort of reason. Life insurance??? Not me. So I took the test because I'm going to take the course. So, being the intellengent Aries that I am, I thought I may be able to schmooze through the back door . . . . life experience so to speak. Why take the course if I can already pass the test??? Nada. No Go. I got 33% because I know nothing about Insurance. Isn't THAT a slap in the face!

I think I'll go & knit something!

No comments: